Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm still here!

A quick update before I get down and dirty with the witchy craft this weekend....





Some of you may have noticed I'm currently a bit behind in my shop schedule I posted in the last post. The hubby had surgery last week and we thought it was going to be one of those routine things, in-out, wham-bam, done, but boy, were we wrong! After much pain (more than the usual) and an infection, he's finally functioning better and can help with the kiddies a bit while I craft away!

I'm sorry to say that the holiday and Twilight pillows are on hold for a little bit. I decided to change the font of the lettering so I've got to figure that out, but after I do they will be soooo cute!! They may not be here in time for Halloween but they will certainly be here for the holidays. YAY!




I'm going to work on all the pumpkin-y stuff this weekend and the items should be in the shop by early next week.

I'm also going to start the Halloween versions of my dolls so I want to leave myself and my readers with a little inspiration from the Michael.

TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment