Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Upcoming shop goodness!

Thank you to all those who stopped in the shop to have a look. There's not a whole lot of items in there now but there will be!


I thought I would show you the little postcards of The Teller Queen sketch. They come signed by me with any purchase of $30 or more (obviously without the copyright watermark across them).




Here's a list of new items I plan to blog about and have in the shop in the next 2 months!

This week - Pixie Pillow Talk with holiday and Twilight themed pillow packs (more details on this later in the week).

10/5 through 10/9 - Pumpkin week! Pumpkin photos and hand sculpted-hand painted pendants of pumpkins and other spooky things.

10/12 through 10/23 - Halloween versions of Edward, Alice, Jacob and Jasper dolls!

10/26 through 10/30 - Victoria doll and doll accessories (this one is going to be hilarious!)

11/2 through 11/6 - Carlisle, Bella and Rosalie paintings

11/9 through 11/13 - Emmett and Esme paintings

11/16 through 11/29 - Shop closed for Utah New Moon Experience (which I will be selling my merchandise at) and Thanksgiving.

11/30 through 12/4 - Ornaments and quilled cards just in time for Christmas!

12/14 - Do your Christmas shopping! If you order by the 18th, your merchandise will make it to you by Christmas Eve.

I'm very excited about this! Hope to see you in the shop!

3 comments:

  1. the word is out! ...go see my "open" blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, ok...the blog is back to being closed...I love my moo...but I did get a few more people onto my blog for you :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) I keep looking in your shop :D

    ReplyDelete