Thursday, September 24, 2009

Frayed Skinny Jeans + Time for Grand Opening

Limbs everywhere!

Getting ready to button these onto their owners...


I just love how this part wasn't planned but worked out perfectly anyway. The denim fabric I bought for the Bella legs came frayed at the top and bottom edges of the bolt so I was able to give her a cute, worn-in look to her "skinny" jeans.


Here is the original concept drawing I did at the beginning of the summer. As you can see, a few things have changed since then, but I'm sure you will love the finished product!


And be sure to be there or be square -
the grand opening of my shop will be tomorrow at
4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST.

I will post pictures and details of the finished dolls tomorrow, here on my blog.

See you then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment