Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday shop schedule and exciting new dolls!

Just a head's up that the shop will be closing December 15th and reopening Jan. 3rd 2011. In order to have your goodies before Christmas, you will need to purchase them by December 15th for US residents and December 10th for international folk.
And....
Guess who's coming to The Black Pumpkin?




That's right!! My own version of Harry Potter dollies. I sit down to design them tonight. I already have their names picked out. These are going to be both a challenge and tons of fun!

They will be clothed in a sort of Gryffindor-ish outfit and come complete with a wooden wand!

I'm hoping to have these posted to the shop around the 9th or 10th of this month. Cross your fingers and wave your magic wand for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment